Fluffy Turtles Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Fluffy Turtles!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just startin' something~

Go down 
+3
Iggykins
Kumo
AKJ-CHAN
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Iggykins

Iggykins

Just startin' something~  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Hanakyun wrote:
wait what the heck?!! DID I JUST SAID HOT RAIN ?!! MY GAWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS.... hahahaha!!! i meant cold rain hahaha!!! that is some typo =A=

Hahaha! xDDDD Yeah, no kidding. XD

ALSO, HANA. You're the mixer, right? I APOLOGIZE FOR MY INSANELY QUIET VOICE OTL. ;; I'll try to be louder in the next song we do, but no promises because my voice is reallllly soft and quiet ;u; Like Kaai Yuki's voice, kinda.
Back to top Go down
Hanakyun

Hanakyun

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 pm

@Iggy no problem!! it's fine with me :DD as long as i can still hear you LOOOOOOOOOOOLL

@AKJ ooh really?? you're welcome! thanks for the follow too :DD
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 am

Yes,yes it is! Compared to me. X'D <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiAiChan12
Iggykins

Iggykins

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 am

YEAH AHAHAHAHA my voice doesn't like being loud so I'm always really quiet when I do covers and sdjfkhsd it's the worst thing ever.
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:33 am

It MUST just be the mic that you HAVEEE~
Back to top Go down
Iggykins

Iggykins

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 am

Well, that's one factor, but I don't sing as loud as I talk, and I talk normal-ish/on the quiet side. So basically my mic can't really catch my voice that well in the first place, and then add me being really quiet when I sing, and then it's just hard to hear me in general period. XD
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 am

Ah I see. X'D Well one day you should get a better mic then? I talk softly..I think..kind of..I don't know honestly. oAo..
Back to top Go down
Iggykins

Iggykins

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:00 am

I would get a better mic, but for one I'm broke, and two, I don't normally sing that much other than this chorus so I feel like it couldn't live up to it's potential use XD
Back to top Go down
RumineTt

RumineTt

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:43 am

Feel like I haven't been here for so long @_@;;; AHH!!! University is killing me!!!!
How are you people??~~ : DD
Back to top Go down
Iggykins

Iggykins

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

University I've heard is really hard, but I'm not old enough to go to a University yet haha. And I'm good, how are you~? c:
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 am

Ah~ I see. I feel the same way..BUT I still want a USB mic. X'D
RUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! <3 HAAAI. I'm okay. My eye(s) have been hurting or they have been feeling weird. I think I need to go get them check soon. Almost has been a year.
Back to top Go down
RumineTt

RumineTt

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm good~~ : )))
Hahah yeah. Actually it isn't too hard but they give us a lot of work to do T-T"" Apparently we learn most of the stuff by doing homework lolll I miss the time when I was 14 >_<!~~ At that time I was playing computer and watching anime all day!!

I hope your eyes feel better soon : DD
Sometimes I feel really sacred to do eyes checking XDDD Lucky my eyes haven't had any problem lately hahahah
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 pm

It's like that now. XD I always do my homework and on the weekends I watch anime.
HOPEFULLY THEY WILL and I won't go blind! 8D You're scared? What's so scary about it? XD
Back to top Go down
RumineTt

RumineTt

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 am

Nah you won't go blind XDDDD
Well, I don't like when there're something to do with eyes ;;;;w;;;;
If it's just eyesight checking, it's ok but not more than that XDD
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 am

I COULD. OWO
AWAYS POSSIBILITIES!
Ah~ I seeee. Makes sense. I wouldn't want people poking my eyes with stuff. SHARP STUFF. 8D
Back to top Go down
Iggykins

Iggykins

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 am

Eye doctor appointments are no fun orz, I empathize with you AKJ XD I wear glasses, and have been since I was really young... Although in February/March when I have my next eyedoctor appointment I'm going to get contacts.
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:24 am

I like it when peoples empathize with me instead of sympathizing with me. XD AAAAHHHH~ I see. My parents are worried that I won't be able to take care of my contacts and such. PLUUUSSS they are expensive..I think. XD They are thinking about myself having lasik eye surgery.I don't want it....but my parents were convinced by someone that is of my aunt's husband's relative.She is a Buddhist. ER...yeah my mom...told her that I don't listen to her or my dad just other people.For example, teachers OTHER PEOPLE. afhia...I felt like she was saying I was stupid enough to be convinced. ARRRGGG....NOW I'M UPSET. ;-; English is so weird. e.e
Back to top Go down
Iggykins

Iggykins

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 am

I use the word sympathize a lot when I actually mean empathize, ahaha.. XD Yeah, my only problem with contacts is that I despise things in my eyes and getting near my eyes and all that lovely stuff you get to experience constantly with contacts, but hopefully I'll get over it. XD And eye surgery isn't horrible, I'd get that if it would fix my horrid eyesight xD Don't think it can fix my eyes though, although if it can, it's probably too expensive. Contacts aren't covered by my insurance which is why they're sort of expensive for me, but they're only like 50 USD or so, so it shouldn't be terribly expensive for anyone really. And if you reaaaally don't want the eye surgery, just convey your feelings strongly to your parents. Hopefully they'll understand?
Back to top Go down
AKJ-CHAN

AKJ-CHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:33 am

Aha~ Really? Well...I don't use those two words often. I also dislike putting things on my eyes. X'D I know it won't hurt and all..but like you said it's expensive.I worry about that.If I really REALLY REALLLLY have to like my friend does then I will.My family is poor..BUT I shall work when I'm older so it's possible for me to get eye surgery. And I will,maybe. I'm still wavering on it so I'll see.I don't believe it's necessary for me to be thinking about it right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just startin' something~    Just startin' something~  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just startin' something~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fluffy Turtles Chorus Forum :: Relaxed Stuff! :: Chit Chat~-
Jump to: